90s Tribute Band Repertoire
The 90’s certainly were a decade like no other for varying styles of music. Indie guitar based bands crossed over into the mainstream coining the term ‘Britpop’ (Or ‘Brit pop’ as it was first written) and bands like Oasis and Blur become household names. Alanis Morissette & Britney Spears showcased two completely different styles of female vocal pop. The continuation of synths, pianos and even orchestras were utilised building bigger sounds for many artists. No one had even considered that one day there would be a need professional 90s tribute band.
Luckily ‘Britpop Reunion‘ have got you covered with all the many different genres the 1990’s threw at us. Thats Britpop to TV Theme Tunes to Grunge to Dance to Indie to Baggy to Goth to straight up Pop. These are the biggest singalong 90’s chart hits from the UK and from further afield .
Repertoire of 90s tribute band ‘Britpop Reunion.
Here’s a selection of some of the greatest 90’s songs you can expect to hear from the UK’s best 90’s tribute covers band:
- Alanis Morissette – Ironic
- Blur – Country House / Parklife
- Britney Spears – Baby One More Time
- Chesney Hawkes – The One & Only
- Chumbawamba – Tubthumping
- Cure – Friday I’m In Love
- Deep Blue Something – Breakfast At Tiffany’s
- EMF feat. Vic & Bob – I’m A Believer
- James – Laid / Sit Down
- La’s – There She Goes
- Lemonheads – Mrs Robinson
- Mavericks – Dance The Night Away
- Oasis – Cigarettes & Alcohol / Don’t Look Back In Anger / Roll With It / Wonderwall
- Ocean Colour Scene – The Day We Caught The Train
- Primal Scream – Rocks
- Pulp – Common People / Disco 2000
- Reef – Place Your Hands
- Rembrants – I’ll Be There For You (Theme from “Friends”)
- Robbie Williams – Let Me Entertain You
- Republica – Ready To Go
- Stone Roses – Made Of Stone
- Supergrass – Alright
- Verve – Bitter Sweet Symphony
- Wannadies – You & Me Song
And lots more classic 90’s & Britpop tunes.
We can also perform massive singalong/dancealong party music from the 1950s through to modern day from Amy Winehouse, Stereophonics, Florence + The Machine, Van Morrison, Arctic Monkeys, Chuck Berry, Kaiser Chiefs and more. View the ‘Other Decades‘ page from the menu for more information.